那么，当中国对AI的投入越来越多，关键领域技术也越来越成熟，美国是否将不再占据全球AI战略垄断地位? 而中国是否有可能会成为AI的世界领导者？ 中国最富潜力的AI应用场景又有哪些？
为聚焦中国AI产业的政策解读，产业发展，商业化和投资趋势，以及大数据智能的发展前景，创新工场董事长兼CEO李开复老师，《大数据》与《数据之巅》作者、原阿里巴巴副总裁涂子沛老师，驭势科技CEO、前英特尔中国研究院院长吴甘沙老师将做客财新国际 x 世界说 网络研讨会，共同探讨中国人工智能发展蓝图。
Join Kai-Fu Lee (CEO of Sinovation Ventures, former president of Google China)
Zipei Tu (Big Data researcher, former vice-president of Alibaba Group)
Gansha Wu (Cofounder and CEO of UISEE TECHNOLOGIES (BEIJING) LTD.)
This is a subscriber-only webinar; it will have two sessions with different focus held on separate dates.
Session I will be focused on AI's policy, application trends, and commercialization.
Session II will be concentrated on AI's Investment risks.
DATE & TIME
Session I Thurs, Sept 28, 2017 l 10:00am Beijing (GMT+8)
Session II Thurs, Oct 12, 2017 l 10:00am Beijing (GMT+8)
As stated in the Guideline on Developing Artificial Intelligence released by the State Council,
China aims to become a global AI leader by 2030,
when the total output value of AI industries should surpass 1 trillion yuan ($147.80 billion).
To reach that goal, an open and coordinated AI innovation system needs to be constructed to develop technology,
products and the market. The conference call will feature AI professionals
and investors sharing their insights on the most important trends in Chinese artificial intelligence.
*Existing subscriber shall receive premium webinar invitation by email
or you can directly register by emailing to email@example.com
Oct 1st to Oct 8th 2017 will be China National Holiday,
please expect some delays in getting your official webinar invitation.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED
· What industries will be most encouraged to apply AI technologies?
· What financial, technical and talent support will the government offer to promote Chinese AI development?
· What is meant by the “Intelligent Economy” as stated by the Chinese government?
What kind of investment opportunities will it offer?
· For investors, what are AI applications with the most potential in China?
· What concerns do American AI industries have about Chinese AI developments?
· How far is China from achieving large-scale commercialization in autonomous driving? What are the obstacles ahead?
· How to utilize China’s huge databases and develop optimized algorithms that can exploit them?